We continue to monitor the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). For more information, view our updates and precautionary measures.
Access/Service Restrictions & Re-Openings
- Effective March 28, personal visitors to the IL campus will not be permitted. This restricts personal guests, friends, family members of IL residents who do not have essential business here on campus. (Caregivers and companions providing essential health-care services are permitted.)
UF Health Senior Care clinic
As of May 18, the UF Health Senior Care practice on our campus will be open for regular hours - Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to schedule an appointment, call 352-548-1100.
First Federal Bank
- First Federal Bank will re-open with regular hours on Monday, June 1.
- Package delivery will be modified for IL residents. All personal packages for IL apartment residents will be delivered to the main lobby reception desk. Residents who are expecting a package can come down to the front desk for receipt.
- Any deliveries for people in apartments, including prepared food deliveries, will need to be dropped off at the reception desk in the main lobby.
- All packages for staff and residents in the Health Pavilion can be delivered to the front desk at SN.
- All packages for residents who live in homes and villas can proceed as usual.
Visitors and Residents
- Residents can order groceries from Publix and work with community services staff to arrange for pick up, if necessary.
- Personal items being dropped off by family members and friends for residents and patients in the Health Pavilion can be left at the security gate. Staff will make sure items are delivered to the proper recipients.
- People are only able to enter the Oak Hammock campus via the main security gate off of S.W. Williston Road. Entry through the back entrance is prohibited. The automatic entry gate at the front entrance will be disabled and staffed by security personnel for screening.
- Anyone entering the main gate will be screened via questionnaire and/or temperature check. If the temperature check cannot be conducted at the main gate because of limited supplies, the temperature of essential staff at the Health Pavilion will be checked at the SN main entrance.
- All essential staff and vendors of the Health Pavilion are being asked to enter through the main doors at the entrance of the skilled nursing facility or the assisted living facility. All other external doors to the Health Pavilion will be locked until further notice.
- Assisted Living main doors will be locked.
- Visitors will not be permitted to enter the Health Pavilion. This includes residents from independent living areas.
- Residents in all levels of care at Oak Hammock must avoid crossing perimeters between units/facilities on campus.
- Residents in independent living residences are prohibited from having visitors or guests. Residents in independent living residences are also encouraged to limit off-site activities.
- New residents who are making the move to Oak Hammock will proceed as planned. However, they will be asked to self-quarantine for 14 days or provide proof of a COVID-19 negative test result within 24 hours of move-in.
- Any person showing signs or symptoms of respiratory infections with fever will be prohibited from entering the Oak Hammock campus, with the exception of IL residents who will be sent home to self-quarantine.
- Anyone who has traveled to New York, New Jersey, Connecticut or Louisiana will be prohibited from entering the Oak Hammock campus for 14 days, with the exception of IL residents who will be sent home to self-quarantine.
- Any person infected with COVID-19 who has not had two consecutive negative test results separated by 24 hours will be prohibited from entering the Oak Hammock campus, with the exception of IL residents who will be sent home to self-quarantine.
- Any person who has been in contact with someone suspected or known to be infected with COVID-19 who has not yet tested negative for COVID-19 will be prohibited from entering the Oak Hammock campus, with the exception of IL residents who will be sent home to self-quarantine.