We continue to monitor the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). For more information, view our updates and precautionary measures.
Common Area & Gathering Restrictions
- The fitness center and pools have closed, temporarily, as of March 24.
- All group activities in IL have been suspended.
- All ancillary health services will be made available as providers return to work with proof of negative COVID-19 test results. (podiatry, audiology, veterinary, acupuncture, etc.).
- All group activities in the Health Pavilion have been suspended.
- Dining rooms at the Health Pavilion are opening at low capacity as of May 22, per Centers for Disease Control guidance. Meals are also being delivered to rooms/apartments.
- The Gator Lounge is closed.
- IL dining rooms are closed.
- IL residents are discouraged from gathering in groups of more than 10.
- Staff and residents are working together to come up with creative activities for all residents in all levels of care.
- Health Pavilion residents will no longer receive therapy in the therapy gym. They will receive therapy in other spaces separate from any IL residents.