Visitation in Independent Living
Independent Living Visitations and Excursions
Visitors are permitted in Independent Living, as long as they answer 'no' to the following screening questions at the entrance gate:
- Have you traveled outside of the continental U.S. within the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing sore throat, respiratory illness, shortness of breath, cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, or a new loss of taste/smell now or in the last 48 hours?
- Have you been in contact with anyone, outside of OH, suspected or known to be infected with COVID-19?
- Is there any reason to suspect you may have the COVID-19?
In order to keep our residents safe, we ask visitors who are not fully vaccinated to follow infection control protocols:
- Maintain 6’ distance from others.
- Wear a mask.
- Frequently wash hands.
Guests are welcome anywhere in the Independent Living areas. Guests who have been fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask or socially distance. Guests who have not been fully vaccinated should wear a mask and maintain a 6' social distance (with exception when eating and drinking).
Residents are permitted to travel off-site and do not need to quarantine unless they determine they have been exposed to COVID-19.