Visitation in the Health Pavilion
Health Pavilion Visitation and Excursions
In addition to passing screening at entrance gate, visitors must complete a series of screening protocols at the check-in desk in the Skilled Nursing lobby, including:
- Pulse ox percentage
- Verbal screening via questionnaire (signs/symptoms of virus, recent travel, etc.)
- Sanitizing hands
Anyone planning a visit to the Health Pavilion should be aware of the following guidelines:
- All visits must be scheduled through the administrative staff.
- For indoor visits, all visitors must be over the age of 16.
- Any visitor who wishes to have an in-room, private visit must wear full personal protective equipment IF NOT FULLY VACCINATED.
- Any visitor who wishes to have an in-room, private visit can remove mask IF FULLY VACCINATED. Proof of vaccination must be provided.
- Each resident can have up to three indoor guests at a time.
- Visitors are not permitted in any of the Health Pavilion common areas.
- If we experience positive cases on our campus, or the county positivity rate gets higher than 10 percent, we will need to enforce more stringent restrictions.
Health Pavilion residents are permitted to go off campus or over to Independent Living with family members or loved ones for any period of time. Upon return from an overnight visit, residents will be quarantined for 14 days and tested for COVID-19 at least twice during that time.
If residents go off-site, we strongly encourage limiting the number of people in direct, physical contact, wearing masks, sanitizing/washing hands frequently and maintaining 6’ safe distance.
If you would like to schedule a visit with someone in Skilled Nursing, call Sherica Brown at 352-548-1142 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
To schedule a visit with someone in Assisted Living or Memory Care, call Dante Johnson at 352-548-1119 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.