Playing Our Part
At Oak Hammock, we are committed to providing exceptional care for all of the residents living in all areas of our campus. It is our pleasure to offer our residents services and amenities as they age in place with us. Furthermore, we are dedicated to providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees, vendors and volunteers. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to preserve the well-being of everyone at Oak Hammock.
Our active infection control team has been monumental in keeping our COVID-19 positivity rate at an industry low. The group has been working together tirelessly with local, regional, state and federal agencies to remain up-to-date with the latest health and safety protocols and guidelines.
As we move forward, we continue to enforce several safety precautions:
- We require all staff members to wear masks on campus and proper personal protective equipment where necessary.
- We hold bi-weekly vaccination clinics on campus which are open to everyone.
- We continue to educate and train our team as we learn of new COVID-19 infection control information.
- We are focused on educating and motivating residents, family members, loved ones, staff, vendors and volunteers about vaccination benefits.
- We conduct health screens at the community entrance gate for all visitors/vendors/deliveries.
- We require bi-weekly testing for all in-home health aides who are not fully vaccinated.
- We conduct staff testing as necessary, per state guidelines.
- We have strategically placed hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our campus.
- Our diligent housekeeping team continues to disinfect all common areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- We aim to frequently communicate the most current and accurate information with our residents, family members and staff with only the most current and accurate information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Email - [email protected]