The Helping Hands fund consists of donations from generous staff members who want to anonymously help their co-workers in need.
The fund is often used when employees find themselves in financial crisis because of unplanned expenses, including:
- Medical emergencies not covered by medical insurance
- Unanticipated family emergencies
- Domestic emergencies
- Unexpected transportation repairs
- Impending eviction from one’s home through no flagrant fault of employee
- Household disaster (i.e., home repairs after inclement weather)
For more information on how to qualify, contact our Human Resources Department at 352-548-1005.