Visitation Guidelines - August 2021
Playing Our Part
With the rise in positive cases of COVID-19 and the Delta variant within Florida and Alachua County, we feel it is important to make some changes to our basic policies to keep our campus as healthy as possible.
The following are precautionary measures for the next 30 days to prevent any infections among our residents and staff.
- The dining room remains open to residents and vaccinated guests.
- We've asked that residents not invite any unvaccinated persons, including relatives, to campus for the next 30 days.
- For the next 30 days we have asked that no children under the vaccination age be invited to the Oak Hammock campus.
- We are asking that you limit your off-campus trips as much as possible in the next 30 days to avoid contact with the public outside of the Oak Hammock community.
- We ask that everyone continue to wear their mask at all times when in common areas.
- Be patient at the security gate, as we have implemented new screening protocols.
- The 155 residents involved in the CITRUS study are tested every week.
- Residents may continue to invite guests, friends and relatives for dining, as long as those individuals are vaccinated.
- We may experience staffing challenges across the campus, and your patience is appreciated.
- All apartment deliveries should be made directly to a central distribution location at the reception desk in the main lobby of the Commons.