Visiting the Health Pavilion
Playing Our Part
To ensure the safety of our residents and staff, we will continue to limit visitation within our Health Pavilion, which includes both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing at Oak Hammock. Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines and share this information with any family or friends who will be visiting residents at the Health Pavilion.
- Visitation is by appointment only. Anyone, including residents in Independent Living at Oak Hammock, must make an appointment to visit residents at the Health Pavilion. Please call Sherica Brown at 352-548-1142 to schedule an appointment for an in-person visit.
- You must enter the Health Pavilion through the Skilled Nursing lobby entrance door. This is the only entrance to the Health Pavilion for visitors and staff.
- Visitation hours are 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. daily.
- Each resident is limited to two visitors at a time.
- Only a total of six residents may have visitors at one time.
- All visitors must sign in and pass a health screening before entering the Health Pavilion.
- KN-95 masks and eyewear will be provided to all visitors, regardless of vaccination status, and must be worn at all times.
- In-room visitation is not permitted at this time, with the exception of spouses who live on the Oak Hammock campus. Visits may occur in Banyan Place for more privacy, as well as the lobby areas of Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living/Memory Care, the piano room or outdoors. As a courtesy to others, we ask all visitors to be respectful of the length of their visit so we can accommodate as many guests as possible.
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, must receive a negative COVID-19 test result upon arrival to the Health Pavilion. Testing is conducted within the Skilled Nursing lobby entrance. All visiting spouses who live on the Oak Hammock campus must continue to test, at a minimum, weekly. If you are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated and travel from out of state, we ask that you quarantine for seven days prior to your visit.
We thank you for your continued support and respect of our guidelines as we persist in providing a safe environment for our residents and staff. We will continue to evaluate our guidelines and provide updates as new information becomes available.
Email - [email protected]