Visiting the Health Pavilion
Playing Our Part
The Health Pavilion falls under the guidance of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, or CMS, and we adhere to their recommendations.
A few reminders for everyone to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash hands frequently.
- Wear a mask properly when in large groups/crowds.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Stay up to date on your COVID-19 vaccine.
Health Pavilion Visitation Guidelines
- All visitors must sign in and pass a health screening test before entering the Health Pavilion.
- Accushield screening kiosks are at all entrances so guests and visitors can obtain clearance for entrance. Signing-in is a quick procedure, and a sticker with your name and the date will be generated automatically. Please wear that sticker when you’re inside the facility.
- KN-95 masks will be provided to all visitors, regardless of vaccination status, and must be worn at all times when in common areas or outside of resident rooms.
- Vaccinated visitors and residents can remove masks in the resident’s room; unvaccinated cannot.
- Visitors do not need an appointment to visit anyone the Health Pavilion.
- There is no limit to the number of visitors a resident may have at one time.
- Being tested or vaccinated is not a condition of visitation, but it is encouraged to keep our residents and staff safe. If the visitor is unvaccinated or if the visitor declines to disclose their vaccination status, the visitor should wear a mask and face shield at all times.