What to expect when you arrive at the Oak Hammock Security Gate:
- After taking temperatures and assuring results less than 100°F, our security team will be asking all visitors at the main gate a series of screening questions. Individual responses will determine admission to campus at this time.
- Not permitted for entry:
- Individuals who are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- Any unvaccinated guests who have traveled outside of Florida within the last 14 days.
- Any vaccinated guests who have traveled outside of Florida within the last 14 days who have not had a negative test result upon their return.
For the next few weeks, children under the vaccination age will not be permitted on the Oak Hammock campus. We are constantly monitoring and evaluating this situation and will inform you of any changes.