Keeping our campus safe
After taking temperatures and assuring results less than 100°F, our security team will be asking all visitors at the main gate a series of screening questions. Individual responses will determine admission to campus at this time.
Not permitted for entry:
- Individuals who have a temperature over 100.0°F.
- Individuals who are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Anyone who has been in close contact with someone suspected to be infected with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- Any unvaccinated guests who have traveled outside of Florida within the last 14 days.
- Any vaccinated guests who have traveled outside of Florida within the last 14 days who have not had a negative test result within 3-5 days of return.
Also of note:
- UPDATED (Jan. 6): Guests and visitors do not need to provide proof of a recent test at the security gate.
- Oak Hammock officers at the security gate entrance are no longer testing guests and visitors due to a shortage of rapid tests available. We have ordered tests but do not know when they will be delivered.
We are constantly monitoring and evaluating this situation and will post any changes.