Keeping our campus safe
After taking temperatures and assuring results less than 100°F, our security team will be asking all visitors at the main gate a series of screening questions. Individual responses will determine admission to campus at this time.
Not permitted for entry:
- Individuals who have a temperature over 100.0°F.
- Individuals who are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Anyone who has been in close contact with someone suspected to be infected with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
Also of note:
- UPDATED (Jan. 6): Guests and visitors do not need to provide proof of a recent test at the security gate.
- Oak Hammock officers at the security gate entrance are no longer testing guests and visitors due to a shortage of rapid tests available. We have ordered tests but do not know when they will be delivered.
Accushield Kiosk Check-In:
- Upon entry into the Health Pavilion, all individuals must sign-in through an Accushield kiosk, which is available at each entrance.
- There are a number of questions each individual must answer, and then their temperature is recorded.
- Signing-in is a quick procedure, and a sticker with your name and the date will be generated automatically. Please wear that sticker when you’re inside the facility.
We are constantly monitoring and evaluating this situation and will post any changes.