Benevolent Fund at Oak Hammock
Friends Helping Friends
Oak Hammock at the University of Florida has an established benevolent fund specifically for residents living at Oak Hammock who are experiencing unforeseen financial circumstances or economic hardship through no fault of their own. Frank Duckworth, the first president of the Oak Hammock Board of Directors, was the first donor to the fund. His generosity, commitment and vision laid the groundwork for the Oak Hammock Benevolent Fund, which has been helping residents in need for more than 15 years.
As we move through life, we are aware of unseen benefactors whose kindness lifts others and carries them forward. The Oak Hammock Benevolent Fund provides security for our residents. Your support has the power to strengthen and accelerate the comfort and care of every recipient.
Ways to Give
- Donate your tax-deductible gift directly or in memory of a loved one.
- Include a bequest to the Oak Hammock Benevolent Fund when doing your estate planning.
- Make the Oak Hammock Benevolent Fund the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Name the Oak Hammock Benevolent Fund the beneficiary of a certificate of deposit or money market account, an annuity, an IRA or a 401K.
- Match donations given by others.
- Designate a dollar amount from a private fundraising activity.
- Sponsor or play in the Annual Oak Hammock Golf Tournament.