The Oak Hammock community is a place where generosity runs deep. Residents have a long tradition of working together in the spirit of giving. People who live at Oak Hammock have the freedom, confidence and resources to pursue lifelong passions through charitable giving and volunteerism.
You can join us. There are a variety of initiatives underway at Oak Hammock where individuals can make thoughtful choices about impacting the lives of others.
Ways to Give
- Donate directly or in memory of a loved one.
- Include a bequest to any Oak Hammock gift fund when doing your estate planning.
- Make any Oak Hammock gift fund the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Name any Oak Hammock gift fund the beneficiary of a certificate of deposit or money market account, an annuity, an IRA or a 401K.
- Match donations given by others.
- Designate a dollar amount from a private fundraising activity.
For questions about giving, call the Oak Hammock Chief Financial Officer at 352-548-1010.
Oak Hammock at the University of Florida, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501©3 organization. Contributions are tax-deductible, if you itemize, to the extent allowed by law. A copy of the official registration and financial information of Oak Hammock at the University of Florida, Inc. #CH35441, may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-800-435-7352. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.