We continue to monitor the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). For more information, view our updates and precautionary measures.
Fulfill Your Intellectual Curiosity, Nurture Your Health and Well-Being
Explore. Engage. Discover.
Life at Oak Hammock is like a choose-you-own-adventure. Our residents enjoy each day to the fullest, making health and personal growth a priority while enjoying the stimulating lifestyle that comes along with it. Whether it is day-tripping to nearby destinations around Gainesville, enjoying scrumptious meals in our dining venues, enjoying a walk with your dog, or learning something through The Institute of Learning in Retirement, we have something for everyone.
- 136-acre site full of trails, personal gardens and a community green house
- Wide range of residences from which to choose, including villas, club homes, and apartments
- Exceptional on-site health care services
- UF Health Senior Care clinic
- Florida Dental Care at Oak Hammock
- Physical, occupational and massage therapy
- Speech-language pathology and audiology
- Assisted living options
- Rehabilitation services
- Skilled nursing care
- Memory care
- Pet-lovers environment
- Dog park
- UF Health on-site veterinary clinic
- Meditation room/chapel
- Multiple contracts offering options for Life Care, fee-for-service and multiple refund choices
- Other amenities include: woodworking shop, theater/auditorium, sewing room, billiards, tennis and pickleball courts, playground, art center, library, business center and banking facilities
- Underground parking plus RV and boat storage
With all of our events, amenities and partnerships, there is truly something for everyone to enjoy on our beautiful campus. Seeing is believing, so schedule a tour today, and picture yourself at Oak Hammock!
Schedule a tour today! Click here or call 352-231-8600.