Access Service Right at Your Finger Tips
With the help of the University of Florida and other providers, Oak Hammock offers ancillary services on campus that are available during specific times when you might need them!
These services are designed for you to have access to all necessary care and specialties without having to leave your home. If your pet needs a walk or a check-up, you're able to access on-site veterinary care. The same goes for your personal needs as well.
Our primary goal at Oak Hammock is to center your care around wellness. With these ancillary services, we strive to make your daily life more enjoyable and independent.
Ancillary services include, but are not limited to:
- Veterinary Services through UF
- Dog Walking Services
- Audiology Services through UF
- Dental Services with Piedra Dentistry
- Podiatry with Dr. Dao
- Dermatology with Dr. Christine Mitchell
- Lab Services
- Wellness Clinic through UF Senior Care at Oak Hammock